CNC lathe processing refers to a processing method of parts processing on CNC machine tools. The process regulations of CNC lathe processing and traditional CNC lathe processing are generally the same, but significant changes have also taken place. A mechanical equipment processing method that uses electronic information to manipulate parts and CNC blade offsets. It is an important way to deal with the problems of various types of parts, small batches, complex shapes, high precision, and to complete high-efficiency and automated technology processing.
CNC lathe processing has the following advantages:
1. Many reduce the total number of work clothes, and process complicated parts without complicated work clothes. If you want to change the appearance and specifications of the part, you only have to change the part processing procedure, which is suitable for new product research and development and civilian use.
2. The processing quality is stable, the processing is high precision, and the repeated high precision is integrated into the processing regulations of the four-axis aircraft.
3. Higher productivity under a variety of types and small mass production conditions, which can reduce the time of production site management, CNC lathe adjustment and process inspection, and reduce the drilling time because of the application of the best drilling volume.
4. High productivity
The CNC lathe can effectively reduce the production and processing time and auxiliary time of the parts. The transmission ratio of the machine tool spindle bearing of the CNC lathe and the cutting consumption range are large, allowing the CNC lathe to perform super powerful drilling with a large amount of drilling, and the CNC lathe moves prefabricated The rapid movement and precise positioning of components and high-speed drilling production processing reduce the turnover capital time between the production processes of semi-finished products processing and processing, and improve production efficiency.
5. High precision production and processing
The production and processing accuracy of CNC lathes can generally exceed 0.005 to 0 mm. CNC lathes are controlled by pulse signal methods. Each time the CNC machine tools output an audio signal, the CNC lathe moves the prefabricated components to move a pulse signal dose (usually 0.00 mm), and the average deviation of the backlash of the transmission gear of the CNC lathe feed drive system and the ball screw pitch can be compensated by the CNC machine tool equipment. Therefore, the CNC lathe has a relatively high level of accuracy.
6. Highly flexible
The key to ensuring the surface accuracy of cast irons lies in the production and processing operating procedures. It is different from general CNC lathes. There is no need to produce, process, disassemble many commonly used tools, fixtures, and frequently adjust CNC lathes. Therefore, the available parts of CNC lathes are often disassembled. In other words, it is suitable for single-piece, small-batch production and processing and design and development of new products, reducing the cycle time of production and construction site management and saving many production process costs.
7. The production and processing quality is stable and reliable
Production and processing of the same large number of parts, using the same CNC tools and production and processing operating procedures on the same CNC lathe, under the same production and processing specifications, the cutting path of the CNC tools is completely consistent, the consistency of the parts is good, and the quality is stable.