1. Appearance maintenance: keep the inner and outer surfaces of the machine clean and tidy. It mainly removes iron filings, oil stains and other debris from the machine, the workbench, and the three-axis telescopic shield.
2. Cooling water tank maintenance: Check the liquid level regularly, add coolant (or water) in time, and replace it regularly.
3. Tool magazine maintenance: keep it clean and place the tools neatly. Before operation, check whether the tool magazine is running normally, whether there are any messy tools, dropped tools, etc., and there should be no loosening of the tool handle screws.
4. Electrical cabinet maintenance: Check whether the cooling fans are working properly, and clean up the dust and debris on the fans and filters in time.
5. Air source maintenance: check whether the pressure of the pneumatic control system is normal, whether there is air leakage, and keep the pipeline unblocked;
6. Lubricating oil maintenance: Check the oil volume of the spindle oil cooling tank and whether it is working properly, add cooling oil in time; check the oil volume of the guide rail lubricating oil tank, if the oil volume is insufficient, add lubricating oil in time.
7. Hydraulic oil maintenance: Whether the tank hydraulic pump has abnormal noise, whether the working oil level is normal, add hydraulic oil in time, whether there is leakage in the pipelines and joints, and whether the pressure of the pressure gauge is normal.
8. Peripheral site maintenance: clean the iron filings and debris around the equipment daily to keep the surrounding site tidy and the workpieces placed neatly.
9. If necessary, you can do the machine tool wear and tear evaluation to fully understand the machine tool condition.