With the continuous development of the industry, we can know the rapid development of various industries, so when it is used, it may cause some damage, it may be caused by us when it is used, or it may be caused by processing, Then how to prevent mold damage?
1. Good casting structure design
The wall thickness of the casting should be as uniform as possible to avoid hot spots and reduce the thermal fatigue caused by the local heat concentration of the mold. The corners of the castings should have proper casting fillets to avoid stress caused by sharp corners on the mold.
2. Reasonable mold structure design
1) Each component in the mold should have sufficient rigidity and strength to withstand pressure without deformation. The wall thickness of the mold must be sufficient to reduce deformation. To
2) The gating system is designed to minimize the impact and erosion on the core.
3) Correctly select the tolerance and surface roughness of each component.
4) Maintain the thermal balance of the mold.
3. Standardize the heat treatment process
The metal graphic structure of the material can be changed by heat treatment to ensure the necessary strength, hardness, dimensional stability at high temperature, thermal fatigue resistance and material cutting performance.
The correct heat treatment process can get the best mold performance, and the performance of the steel is controlled by the quenching temperature and time, cooling rate and tempering temperature. Let me stop here today. If you want to know more information, please visit the precision machining website to learn more.