Friends who are engaged in or understand the CNC lathe processing industry know that the wages of the front-line staff in CNC lathe processing are very high, which attracts more and more people who want to enter the CNC lathe processing industry. Then, the need for CNC lathe processing What industry knowledge do you know?
What is CNC lathe processing?
Before engaging in CNC lathe processing, you must understand what CNC lathe processing is, and you need to have a basic understanding of the industry. CNC lathe processing refers to a specific method of production process that completes the processing of mechanical parts on a CNC lathe. The production process and technical specifications of the CNC lathe production and processing are characteristically consistent with those of the traditional CNC machine tool, but there are also very obvious changes. A specific method of machining and manufacturing that uses digital information to adjust the displacement of parts and CNC tools. This is a specific measure to deal with the various types of parts, small batches, complex styles, high precision and other issues and to complete the production and processing of high efficiency and automation technology.
How can we improve the processing efficiency ?
In the actual production line, you will find that the same CNC lathe is operated by different staff, and there is a big gap in productivity during the same working hours. Many CNC lathes cannot fully reflect their processing capabilities and can not give full play to their optimal functions. In the process of safe use and operation, only the comprehensive consideration of key factors at all levels that harm the productivity of CNC lathes, and spare no effort to improve the productivity of CNC lathes, can make the processing capabilities of CNC lathes fully utilized.
1. Formulate a scientific and reasonable production process route to reduce the auxiliary time of CNC milling. In order to improve the productivity of CNC lathes, it is first necessary to carefully analyze the parts processed by CNC lathes and figure out the material, structural characteristics, dimensional tolerance standards, surface roughness, heat treatment and other technical standards of the parts. Subsequently, on this basis, scientific and reasonable milling production technology and simple production and processing routes were selected.
2. Choose the correct CNC tool. The selection of CNC tools should take into account key factors such as CNC lathe processing capabilities, process content, and workpiece material. The CNC tools selected for CNC lathe processing not only have high toughness, high wear resistance, sufficient compressive strength and ductility, high heat resistance and good process performance, but also the standard specifications are relatively stable and easy to reinstall and adjust Fast.
3. Re-install and clamp the workpiece scientifically and reasonably to increase the turning rate. When the workpiece is produced and processed on a CNC lathe, the precise positioning and re-installation of the workpiece should ensure that the design concept standard, the production process standard and the programming calculation standard are unified; try to reduce the number of turning times, as far as possible, after a precise positioning and turning, the production and processing are all The surface to be processed; avoid using the machine to manually adjust the production and processing plan to give full play to the effectiveness of the CNC lathe.
4. CNC lathe processing requires scientific and reasonable selection of cutting amount to improve the removal efficiency of machining allowance. Cutting parameters include: spindle speed, cutting depth, and feed rate.
5. Implement CNC tool readjustment and automatic measurement of wolves to reduce the time required for machine adjustment. Many different CNC tools are often used in the process of CNC lathe processing. If the CNC tools cannot be adjusted in advance, the operator needs to reinstall each CNC tool on the spindle and slowly determine the exact length And diameter.
6. Various auxiliary functions and macro programs of the lathe must be used flexibly during the machining process of the CNC lathe. CNC lathe processing has the functions of CNC tool radius and length compensation. The specific method of CNC tool compensation is changed to compensate for the error of CNC tool specifications. The same production processing program can achieve layered milling and rough and finishing or used to improve the precision of production and processing, and The same production process can be used to produce and process matching parts.